Sunday 5 August 2012

Simple days

I hope all of you had a great weekend because I know I did! :) 


First up this was what I wore to dinner yesterday and forgot to snap a photo of! :) 

Outfit Comprises of:
  • Basic Zara top in Cream 
  • Ellysage Fann Mazi Skirt in Teal
  • Peachy-pink blusher my mom got me from Korea 
  • ZA liquid liner
  • Golden Ray-Ban Aviators (I had them on before it got dark)
I brought my sketchbook along with me too because I'm always either doodling in it or checking my phone! haha :)






Then today, I had Ippudo Ramen with the parents! :D Super good food once again! :) 

Sorry its super blurry :(
Meant to be eaten with the ramen! 

The food was really good, but my parents said for that price not really worth it :( Granted Ippudo is quite pricey...


Then I went to my baby God-brother's baptism! :) It was at St Joseph's church, which is quite far out from where I live. The compound for the church is really huge! Even bigger than St Alphonsus at Novena! It really felt like I wasn't in Singapore and was in Malaysia! haha




Mother Mary's Grotto

Very pretty flowers used to pay respects to our Lady
I really like Koi :)
 While I was there I saw something that really struck me so I snapped a photo of it. Its a quote from St Augustine, which really is quite apt for me at this time!


I didn't get to hold the baby Jerome this time 'round cause his grandmas kept fussing over him and literally death glared me when I asked... :( but I did get a really cool torch light from the uncle! :D its a dynamo powered torch light that doesn't reacquire batteries! It'll be super useful for when I go to Cebu for Overseas Service Learning!

Afterwards we headed home and I studied for about 3 hours before I went to go meet Joanna at NEX for Ding Tai Fung! :D I'm really glad I got to meet up with her again before she flies off to HK and then Malaysia and then back to Canada. I probably won't get to meet up with her again before she flies off... But I had fun this evening! :)

Joanna!

"I see a mirror, I'm going to fix my hair!" 

Sigh, why so pretty I'm jealous...

She snapped a photo of me! I really don't like my hair now :(

Veggie Dumplings!
Pork xiao long bao! 
Crabmeat XLB
 Joanna introduced these to me! They're the red bean dessert dumplings and they're super good! :D



After dumplings we headed over to Sogurt for Frozen Yogurt! :) and we got lost for a bit because Joanna couldn't remember the way and I've never really been to NEX even though I live in Serangoon and its like 5-8 minutes away from where I live...





I didn't snap a photo of what I was wearing cause I was dressed quite casually with just a red, navy and cream striped dress, a red hairband and silver and blue havaianas. And my outfit is honestly not worth a   pic! 

We walked around for a bit after Yogurt and we saw a couple of really nice clothes but Joanna and I both agreed that most of them won't really last :/ Sigh I really want to go shopping but clothes are really expensive nowadays and I really should be concentrating on my upcoming tests and end of year exams... Its okay! 2 more months and I can have all the fun I want! :) 

Hope you guys enjoy my photos! I'm really tempted to start a food blog on tumblr, but its probably going to be a lot of work and I really need to concentrate! 

Toodles~ 

p.s I added a koi widget down below because its super cute! :D

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun dear<3 you have such freaking nice clothes hahaha!
    Oh gosh, you and your friend are so pretty :')
    /feeling inferior
    Ahaha glad you had a good time dear, snap a pic of your outfit next time ;)
    You're such a fashion diva lololol
    Love ya Elaine~

    ReplyDelete