Thursday 9 August 2012

Botanics






Hey! :) Here are the pictures that came from my trip to Botanic gardens with Ethan and Ai Ling yesterday! :) I didn't blog yesterday cause I came home from mime practice for the session today really late :( But here's my blog post nonetheless! I'm really glad that we're having a long weekend this week~ there was only 2 days of actual academic lessons and one day of National Day celebrations and holidays! :D 

The three of us went to Botanic Gardens to chill, hang out and just relax with our cameras and sketchbooks :) its really nice to take a break from the hectic city life and just immerse yourself in nature ^_^/ Its so quiet in Botanic Gardens its really cool! Its almost like you're not in Singapore anymore! 


<3







I brought out my Black Bird Fly film camera that I bought like 2 years ago and havent used in so long. Mainly because I forgot how to rewind the film, and only remembered like a year and a half later while fiddling with it. I wasted a whole roll of film because I didn't load the film in properly and it jammed up :( Its not going to waste tho! Because Ethan is going to use it in his upcoming Media arts works! :D




White Zara Basic Tank top
H&M Teal short-sleeved cardigan
Topshop High-wasted jean shorts, MOTO
Necklace was gifted to me from a friend in Church :)


My outfit for the day was pretty simple :) I suspected it was going to be really warm so I chose something more summer appropriate? Haha, I really like the teal short-sleeved cardigan :) it coves you up, but is still light and floaty! 

Afterwards we walked through the Garden and to Burger Shack! :D which has the best burgers ever <3  and it was Ai Ling's first time eating from there! :)





<3 
After Burger Shack, we headed over to its sister branch, Island Creamery! I didn't get any ice-cream cause I was so full, but I still pinched some off Ethan and Ai ling~ Hahaha 






All photos credited to my very good friend and pro-photographer Ethan :)



I really had a lot of fun with them yesterday! :) And I ate so much food yesterday, I went out supper with Theo after mime practice! I think I probably gained like 10kg... HAHA I'm eating another big dinner tonight with my cousins and the family! :D 

Expect more pictures soon~

1 comment:

  1. YOU SHOP AT H&M?
    Isn't the stuff there bloody expensive? LOLOL.
    You rich person.
    Anyway why do you always look so gorgeous?!
    Hahaha love you Elaine xoxo

    Lovely photos :')
    We need to go shopping together soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete