Saturday 18 August 2012

Basics

Stayed at home yesterday to study my butt off for my upcoming tests and exams and to finish up my work :( missed SFX funday and felt really moody the entire day. Sigh, I'm suddenly struck with the realization that I have a lot to deal with and I'm scared that I won't be able to handle it well... Still getting sad and upset over the smallest things and stuck with the realisation that I haven't really been dealing with things well :/ 

I'm really praying that this changes :( I'm sick of feeling so down all the time....

On another note I bought a new white dress from Topshop! :D I really love the material and its such a pretty basic :) 




1 comment:

  1. Nice dress dear :')
    And hey, we need to skype tonight or something okay?
    I'm worried about you, you know?
    Get it out of your system ^^

    ReplyDelete