Thursday 9 August 2012

Riot Loco


 














Photos credited to Riot Loco's Facebook page






FRUH Reunion Dress in Floral
FRUH Reunion Dress in Lavender 

FRUH Reunion Dress in Black

Just looking through some Singapore based blogshops and I discovered that Riot Loco launched a new collection! I watched the Platform and Graveyardgirl on Youtube and they were really impressed by the styles and affordability of their clothes :) Their pieces are really to die for in this collection and I love all of them but honestly I don't have the guts to wear them out in Singapore... I'm really keen on getting the FRUH Reunion Strappy Dress mainly because it has all the elements I really love; "Featuring 2 functional front pockets, hidden side zip and an absolutely gorgeous strappy open back. Comes with an inner lining." Is that not the bomb? :D It has pockets! the front doesn't dip too low and has the right amount of well sexiness in the back! :) 

It comes in 2 shades and 1 floral print, I'm leaning more towards black (yet again) because I know its safe and it'll go with most of the things I have in my closet! But the floral seems really pretty too... Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon and snatch this beauty up before it sells out! Their pieces seem to be gone really quick! :O 

Nights everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment