Thursday 23 August 2012

rewind

 
Images credit to me and my blog

I just got my roll of film back from the developer :) This roll has been sitting in my Blackbird Fly for like a year plus? Close to two? :| I forgot how to re-wind the film and didn't bother about it cause I was scared I would expose the whole roll and it would go blank... Figured out how to re-wind it when i was fiddling around with it during Painting class :) so I dropped it off to get developed!

Have another roll that I've been meaning to get developed! :) will try to find some time to get that done :)

On a separate note, I think I'm falling sick for real :/ feel all feverish and cold :( and this really sucks because my back really aches and I can't sit still long enough to finish my anthro homework, much less my art projects :( sighhh I swear its probably because of stress! My entire body system is out of whack and its starting to get really bad...

And Emma's leaving in a day :( and so is Pat... speaking of Pat I really need to call her back and talk to her... Been so busy that I haven't been taking any of her calls... :( hope she isn't too mad at me...

Had a super long text post in mind, but my back is really killing me so I might do it tomorrow if I'm free :( so sorry!

byeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment