Friday 17 August 2012

Emma

Friday finally! Lots of things happened this week but the thing I'm most thankful for is going out for dinner with Emma :) <3 She's leaving for Cushing Academy in the States soon and I'm really going to miss her :( Been friends for 4 years and she's always been there for me when I needed food for cheering up, a shoulder to cry on and basically support either in academics or just personal problems.

We went for Itacho Sushi! :D which is probably by far the best sushi chain restaurant in singapore :) the bill was quite reasonable which is always a plus point when having a great meal :) We ordered plate after plate of sushi and ate quite a bit. I'm really stuffed now :) It was really nice being around her and talking to her after so long :) I did rant quite a bit because a lot has been going on and I know she never judges me )  its really upsetting to know she isn't going to be around for much longer and well :( can't help but feel really really saddened by this fact...

Emma!
Sushi! :D only one picture on my camera cause I got greedy :)
After sushi we decided to go for desert and decided on Marmalade Pantry! :) their cakes and teas are simply divine and such a wonderful place to just catch up over food and sip tea :) <3

pretty flower :) and really creepy lady in the back...

Testing out the smile function

I look horribly tired :(

Peony Jasmine Tea blend!

Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake <3
After desert I really wanted fro-yo so we walked over to Wisma to get Sour Sally's or rather I went to get Sour Sally's. Haha, I really need to cut down on the amount I eat! I then came to realisation that once in our like 2 years of food outings, we've never taken photos of each other/ with each other. Emma says its because we're always so preoccupied with the food like typical foodies... So started taking selfies! :) but after 5 minutes we both commented how awks it is and stopped... HAHA we're both such turtles...

<3 
Pretty much hoping that I go to the States for vacation end of this year so I can hang with Emma :) hahaha I think she's getting sick of me but oh well~ I still remember what she said like 2 years ago: "Tsui, we are going to do well in school, get good jobs, marry successful guys and drive around in our sports cars with our brand-name bags." 

Even if it seems really far-fetched right now, I know we'll both get there <3

Byeee <3


1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you spent time with Emma ^^
    You two are a cute pair of friends ;) LOLOLOL.
    I want sushi nowww.

    ReplyDelete