Friday 14 September 2012

A Pinch of Sugar








Last Saturday was Janice's surprise party organised by Michelle (Chingching!) and Sarah :) It was at A Pinch Of Salt in Tanjong Pagar. I got there super early with Ethan and just hung around waiting for Sarah and everyone else to show up. We were really scared we wouldn't be able to surprise Janice properly cause some mishaps happened but we managed to surprise her, albeit failing and she was really touched! It was nice that everyone got together for a while to eat and talk and fool around a bit :) 

I left early because I had my family dinner but I heard that everyone else had a great time sucking in helium :P

Happy Birthday Janice <3 
I know this is pretty belated but thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me for the past year. We've gotten closer recently and I really think you're an amazing friend who is really talented and I don't know why you don't think so but you're gorgeous and the only person I know who can pull have spaghetti in your mouth and still look beautiful<3 

I owe you a dinner date! 


xx Tsui

No comments:

Post a Comment