Friday 7 September 2012

Judgement

Credits to Kelcey from 356 Days of Words here

I absolutely love her blog and her writing. The way she strings the words to form sentences with such emotion and sensitivity is riveting and somehow always incredibly apt for me at any moment in time.

I went back to the place where I found myself the happiest and yet the most conflicted. Went back to the place that has brought out the good, the joyful and the wonderful yet the ugly, the proud and the conceited. Being back made me wonder a lot about how I stand with certain people and how they view me, I feel that their attitude hasn't changed much to be honest. And I really couldn't care less about what the think and what they say about me. Because isn't that the person that you've judged me to be? Pretentious, selfish, close-minded and opinionated with pride issues? Well thats who I'm going to be now, because when I'm nice and try my best, I do it out of the pure knowledge I'm going to get rewarded and not because I just want to help.

I know for a fact that I am human and I have come to accept my flaws. I do not do everything out of wisdom all the time. And I will act out of pride and jealousy only because I am human. And I do know for a fact that I have my flaws and my drawbacks. But using what I share to prove how much of a worthless wretch I am from our closed door sharings is incredibly low for anyone. You hate it when people judge you, so why do it to me?

I feel like you shouldn't be the ones judging me when you yourselves have condemned so many others. But sure just some food for thought.

Isn't the saying "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"?

You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment