Thursday 13 September 2012

Steady as the Beating Drum

Hi everyone!

I'm taking a break from studying so hard and decided to go on Tumblr and chill for a bit with my dinner. Been quite stressed lately :( finally got my final year exam schedule and exams are in two weeks. I really want to blog about Janice's birthday party last Saturday but it looks like it'll have to be in 2 weeks :(

Feeling quite restless and frustrated lately. As well as feeling quite despondent and displaced too :( Not sure where to go both spiritually and emotionally. I find it quite difficult to concentrate and get my hopes up for end of years. I'm sorely tempted to give up, but I can't because its the last leg and I can't give up now. I've worked so hard the past year and its a waste to give up so close to the end. I need to remind myself that I can't just give up when the going get's tough. The brick walls are there not to stop me, but to test how much I really want it. So I need to pull through and I have to see things to the end.

Currently on my playlist is the soundtrack of Pocahontas, Mulan, Prince of Egypt and Lion King. My favourite inspirational childhood movies for when I need the most comfort :)

Going to turn in now because I've been a good kid and doing my work till 12 or later every night for the past 4 days :(

bye!
Tsui

No comments:

Post a Comment