Sunday 29 July 2012

Up and away~

Just got home from a long and quite eventful day! :) For starters I went to the ST Classifieds Fashion and IT Event! :) I didn't know that Claudia & Charlene were working there :O and i only found out on the day itself when I showed up! :( Sadly Ching Yi couldn't join me cause she had work to complete today. So i ended up walking around on my own looking at the blogshops that were there! I went completely unprepared so I don't have any really nice photos to show... But hopefully my friend and owner of the blog A Toast to Wonderland, Charlene, has some really nice visuals! Do check out her blog here. She's really sweet and her blog is amazing ^^v

I did end up instagraming a lot today and for the past few days! ^^  You check out my life in pixels over at my instagram! :) I shan't post my pictures again here cause its kinda redundant right...

But here's my outfit of the day and what I bought at the convention! :P

Topshop Sleeveless Tie-in-Front Collared Palm Beach Print Top
Navy Blue flared shorts
Beaded bracelets and charcoal ring for accessories

Retro-looking Sunnies for 8 bucks
Hermes look-a-like Bracelet for 10
Woodland Animal Crop top for 15
Teal Maxi Skirt for 18.40
I got the bracelet and sunnies from the Scarlet Room stall and she gave me a discount because they were the last two! :) The top is from Victorai Jomo and the stall there was jam-packed with loads of knick-knacks and printed shirts! Shame I could only afford one :( And my best buy of the entire trip was the Fann Teal Maxi Skirt from Ellysage <3 <3 I've always wanted a maxi skirt in a that sort of shade and I finally found one! <3 It really is hard to find long dresses when you're 150 cm :( but I'm really lucky today and I managed to score the last piece! :D whoo hoo~ I need to save up now tho... :( sigh I've been shopping way to much because I keep going out...

On a separate note I really want Jeffery Campbell Raids :( I saw Jenn from Clothesencounters on Youtube show hers and I fell in love <3 But they're currently sold out on Solestruck so I'm pretty bummed :(






Either that or a pair of Scalloped Mary Janes from Shop Shoe Box at Livejournal! I think they're really cute and they give me a decent amount of height cause I'm so short... And I'm literally a walking disaster in heels so flatforms are a safer bet for me! 


Whew! That was a super long blog post! :P okay I'm going to study now! Have quite a bit of work to get done by tonight! :)

toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment