Monday 8 July 2013

Musings 1

The extended Youth Day weekend is coming to and end :( I've had such a lovely weekend that it almost seems strange and surreal. I managed to get a lot of work done, while enjoying myself over the weekend which was a big shocker to me. I get very unmotivated and lazy quite often when I get complacent -very bad habit that I need to kick- but I managed to cut down a lot on my procrastination and at least get work done :) for which I am very grateful and strangely perplexed. Because I've not been like this before and its strange.

Some part of me wonders where this is really coming from, I may not have a definite and exact answer, but I know that I am slowly changing and discovering myself again. I'm not going back to the way I was before but I think I'm moving on from that. I'm becoming more of 'myself' in a sense? Like I'm realising the potential within myself and I'm working towards that 'self'.

If you ask me what is at the end of that tunnel or that 'self' that I want to realise. I wouldn't be able to answer you quite frankly. Because I don't have a definite of what I am in a worldly sense. I do know that I am Child of God, with a vocation to Love and this is my dream of which I will act on in enthusiasm and faith

And for that I look towards that my future and for the things that may come my way. I pray that I would have the courage to change what I can, the serenity to accept those that I cannot and the wisdom to know the difference. 

May everyone have a blessed week! :)
xxTsui

No comments:

Post a Comment