Friday 5 July 2013

Desert Song

First week of Semester 2 is over! Honestly I'm feeling very apprehensive about Term 3 and 4 :( with my pretty decent bordering on bad Semester 1, I guess I'm more determined to make the rest of the year good :) 

I'm very grateful for the one month break and GPS trip. It was a very lovely opportunity to reconnect with myself and provided me with a lot of healing that reaffirmed my identity, faith, hope and love. Normally I would be very drained after a week of school and extremely unmotivated to do work. But surprisingly I was really energetic and awake throughout the week, plus I  got a lot of work done and finished my holiday homework! -late but at least I got it done~- So for that I say praise the Lord! For He is my victory and He is here! 

-Desert Song by Hillsong is my current jam-

After a pretty bad spiritual dry-spell I'm very grateful I've had the opportunity to be reaffirmed in the faith :) this song spoke to me because in many ways I could relate to the prayer in it, and I wish to share this song and its prayer with all of you :) 

I am also very grateful to whoever I've been walking with last month and this week :) I pray for us to continue to journey with one another and for us to never loose faith in Him. I am grateful for the countless blessings he has gifted me, and for each and every one of you that he has gifted me, I say thank you and I love you :) 

Now tiny me has to go hunt for food and prep for Chinese tuition! 

Have a great weekend :) 
XxTsui


No comments:

Post a Comment