Friday 2 August 2013

Bound 2

Haven't posted in so long :( school's been getting very busy and I haven't had that much time to sit down and get a proper non-cas-related-reflection-entry out in a while -yes i have a cas blog, please don't judge me HAHA-

School work has been piling up lately, it's honestly deadline after deadline and assignment after assignment. I really think I need to manage my time properly, I'm getting better, but I'm still a bit too messy and un-organised, ugh. Hopefully I kick my nasty habits of procrastinating and day-dreaming, it's honestly not doing me any good. But I would say I'm a lot more motivated now, and that's been paying off so far :)

I've just been reflecting on appearances and the whole idea of beauty/prettiness that people, well mainly girls, tend to seek. I'm not going to deny the fact that I, too, am quite vain and bother way too much about how I look and how others perceive me. I try not to let that effect me too much, but I don't deny that it does upset me quite a bit when I don't feel like I look good or if I'm not considered pretty. It's quite shallow and annoying to be honest and I have to remind myself that as much as I want to bother about my looks, these things don't matter as much in the long term :) and it's about, cheesily, my insides hahaha

However, I do think that, sometimes, people are very affected and often do get very sensitive about their looks. I mean its natural to get affected by what you see around, and get envious of what we don't have and what we want that others have. We tend to fall into the insecurity of being unwanted because we don't look a certain way or dress in a certain way, but I think that is a whole load of bull. You don't need anyone else's approval for your looks at all. If you're happy and confident in yourself then that's ultimately what matters most :)

On a completely separate note, I just watched Becoming 2013! :) and I'm very proud of Natalie for her performance, love you Nat! Take care ok? :)

I might blog again soon, geez, I'm getting rusty with this personal reflection writing.

Ciao for now~

xxTsui

No comments:

Post a Comment