Tuesday 11 June 2013

GPS CEBU 2013

 Tap Tap Barangay<3


 









Zandra's Barangays





 Photo Credits to Lloyd<3 


The Arts Camp Video~

Wow, just wow.

Been back from Cebu for about 4 days and I've only gotten around to writing a post about my experience about now. I'm just very grateful for my experience there and for the activities and projects I got to be a part of. I've learnt a lot of things during GPS, about poverty and money, about family ties, friendships and bonds, about my teammates and about myself. I'm very thankful for a lot of things that went our way during the trip, for the kids that turned up during our arts camp, for the food that was cooked for us everyday by Atte Nora and Kuya Alberto, for the weather during our mural painting days, for the bonds that we formed with the kids and the members of the Barangay. Most of all I'm very thankful for my team, all 18 members including Mr Ong and Ms Darrell



Thank you guys for making GPS one of the most memorable and the most meaningful trip I've had in SOTA :) We had our spats and our disagreements but I think we all turned out right in the end and we managed to work really really well together and we bonded so much in 13 days. You guys are the most inspiring, hard-working, driven, committed, fun and creative people that I've had the privilege of working with and I couldn't have asked for a better GPS team to journey with :) <3

xxTsui

No comments:

Post a Comment