Monday 24 June 2013

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Photos from the past week/ month:



Study Date with Natalie

"Hey Nat! I'm gonna take a photo!"
-pulls face-
"This is going on Instagram"
-changes face-

and she calls me retarded.... 

+ We met Gwen and Gisele at the Library after this! 



-hahajkjkiloveyounatty<3-



VA Kid doing VA things



Hazy days are Lazy days 
Singapore Haze hits 401
Yay for killed lungs man


Photo above courtesy of Lloyd


Lunch+Study+Catch-up with Ching Yi <3 


Dinner date and movie (Now You See Me) with Lloyd after<3 Movie was pretty okay, didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would have, but we snuck Garretts into the cinema and he let me have the bag after :) <3 the company was lovely as always 




Gwen's 18th birthday Lunch<3 Love you Gwen! Hope your birthday week was a blast! :)




Met up with Emma<3<3 omg its been so long and I'm so glad to finally meet her. Some things never change :') 




Lazy day+ Catch up with these two besties for 3 years :) really missed them both and we finally got to catch up over Ding Tai Fung and Youtube Videos + not shown here was Kai Sing putting makeup on my face hahaha 



No comments:

Post a Comment