Sunday 19 May 2013

Other things

Just some updates that I've finally got around to posting, sifting through about two-hundred photos on my iphone and arranging them onto Blogger is probably the only productive thing I've done all day. I've tried my best to arrange them in order from when I left off, but my memory's pretty muddled so it may not be chronological. But here's the summary of events that have happened to me complete with pictures:


1. Exam Week:


My friends' reactions to exams, stress, deadlines, IB and well life:

Lloyd says: Go away, you small child.


 The people I've been studying with:

Natalie after too much math at my place ^
The Gents, Kai Sing and Ching Yi^


History kids dying in the library and us going for lunch with our econs plus one:

2. Post Exams: 

Baking with Chaice and Zandra, in addition to saving Zandra from being lost:
HIGHLIGHTS Exhibition with works from my group's IA photoshoot last year :)




Day out with Natalie, she has converted me into a Boost addict now:



Plus us lying around somewhere in school much later on in the week

Tones ticket sales with the Tones team:

I sent my brother off at Tekong and cried for a good 10 minutes, overly-attached sister award goes to me everyone





TONES!!




"You Tape Duck" by Samuel Choon and the helpers shagged out in the crew corner



 Probably one of my best nights ever, Tones was amazing with great music, lovely company and good vibes. Props to Chaice and Clare for organizing and everyone else on the team who made this happen ^^ best Tones I've ever been to~

I've also gotten my hands on this new app Snap Chat. You take a photo and send it to your buddies and they can only view it for a limited amount of time before the photo is gone. Needless to say, I've been having too much fun screen-shotting -is this even a word??- everything.

Snap Chat Y'all:





 


 Excursion to Joo Chiat has got to be the best Chinese class ever, ate so much food and got to see a whole different side of Singapore :)


    




 Its probably safe to assume Scholars have a thing for paper, hence above ^

 More Snap Chats:



 

Gwen always sends the funniest Snap Chats :) <3

Watched the Open House preview for dance and as always, Dance never fails to impress :D -I also got Natalie a cactus, because they last longer and flowers are too mainstream-

Scholar Kong with her childhood nicely packaged in a box:

Cebu shirt printing, we're leaving in 5(?!?) days!

We also made thaumatropes -still don't know how to spell this word- but I can't find the pictures :(

Also, infinitely grateful for the below two:



Been doing quite a bit of reflecting, won't post those thoughts because they're a bit too private and might offend some. But I think its currently for the best, where I am right now is probably going to be better for me long term and I should be happy with that. I've been having a lot of fun recently but I'm also very worried about the future and what it's going to hold for me. Year 5 IB hasn't been good so far and its about time I turn that around. We'll just have to wait and see.

Flying off to Cebu in 5 days and I have to leave the house in 5 minutes. Probably going to post again tonight, we'll see about that too. 

xTsui

No comments:

Post a Comment